Navigational Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

A photo journey through Peru

Whilst I was away in Peru I set myself the task to capture at least one photo a day that would sum up some of my most memorable moments and then upload them to Instagram. My thinking behind this was to keep my family and friends up to date with my travels. After stumbling across 'The Travel Hack' blog by Monica at the weekend I was inspired to create a post that would use my Instagram pictures to  reflect my journey through Peru.
Hostel for the first night in Lima
 Huacachina desert 



Churros in Lima










Arequipa mountain range





Guinea Pig


Lake Titicaca
Lunch with the locals
Cusco









Machu Picchu







White Water Rafting


Amazon Jungle









Feasting in Lima (again)





Back in the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment