Navigational Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Down At The Bottom Of The Garden

The sun has been glorious today- so trust me not to venture out into my garden until 5pm. Nevertheless, it was lovely to get out in the fresh air whilst the sun was slowly setting. I took the opportunity to whip out my camera and take some shots of the garden. With the dreaded 'J' word (job) constantly on the brain, my days are often consumed with application forms, covering letters, and CV alterations. Unfortunately, this results in my hours fading away fast and before I know it, it has been another day in front of the computer screen. I believe it is important to channel your brain into a variety of activities and interests, and I've blundered by neglecting mine. With the smell of Spring in the air I am going to try and make a valiant effort to turn this around, starting by stepping outside more and practising my photography. Here are the photos I captured today!








No comments:

Post a Comment